Slender Madness Slender Madness

Not bad at all, certainly better then I can do lol. I laughed my ass off when slender tried to eat the manwich. Good job for 5 days of work man!

GabrielBarsch responds:

thanks, how did you know that i took only 5 days on that?

Jerry 2 Jerry 2

Whaaaaat, another one? :O

I thought the way it ended in the last episode was perfect how his entire life and several of the characters lives flashed before us. Well, time to watch this and see what you did :D maybe just filled a gap? Ok lets see...

Jerry Seinfeld?... Oh. OH. This was uploaded on April FIRST.. YOU CLEVER BASTARD. "We're making out, I grab your titand you slap me? What are you, gay?" Lmfao

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

GOD DAMN!

THAT, is what I've been waiting for. Huge fan of the series, the plot, the characters, everything about it. You're a great story teller, hearing a voice for once seemed a little different though. But I actually thought it was a nice addition to help people understand.

Damn cliffhangers, CAN'T WAIT to see part 2!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

I'm actually glad this made front page again because I wouldn't have known of the updated version. I recommend everyone play that instead, so much better! I love the fact that you can have the game/characters resemble themselves from the NES, SNES and Gameboy. I only played so far as Link and you did perfect on the accuracy! The weapons he acquires, the music for each gen. console, and you have my favorite song from a Link to the Past in world 4! Love it! Having that sword to break blocks definitely makes exploring a little more interesting. This gave me a total nostalgia boner, thanks for catering to us older gamers! Glad I came back to check out this gem of a flash.

The Betrayer The Betrayer

Seriously.

How did this get into the portal.

One Chance One Chance

Touching.

When you defend yourself from the guy that tries to kill you, then you go home, that's messed up and sad. Pretty cool though. To people complaining about this being a rip-off game, just how much on Newgrounds is original? Maybe other games motivated this. Damn. And to those of you who complain about only being able to play once... well you obviously don't know how to use a browser ;D working on my third ending right now. If you must, just use FireFox, go to tools, then click Start Private Browsing and enjoy instead of bashing the guy.

Fallen 2 Fallen 2

Wow. Just wow.

This reminds me so much of my fiancee. Good job man, thanks for not making it overly showy like all the other fuck head artists with M-rated art, lol.

Now for some "painful" criticism, I don't feel the emotion in this pic. I'm not sure what it is and I wish I could help you out, but its lacking something. What that something is, idk. Still pretty damn good though, friend. Keep it up, maybe you can find that missing spark to add to this 'fallen'. :)

...Maybe some sort of glow.

Ani-x responds:

Thanks,
Yeah I agree with you, it is missing a certain something.
Maybe next time i sit down and do something i can capture "It" better.

or just add some bruce leroy to this one, he had the glow, ya know