Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

I'm actually glad this made front page again because I wouldn't have known of the updated version. I recommend everyone play that instead, so much better! I love the fact that you can have the game/characters resemble themselves from the NES, SNES and Gameboy. I only played so far as Link and you did perfect on the accuracy! The weapons he acquires, the music for each gen. console, and you have my favorite song from a Link to the Past in world 4! Love it! Having that sword to break blocks definitely makes exploring a little more interesting. This gave me a total nostalgia boner, thanks for catering to us older gamers! Glad I came back to check out this gem of a flash.

The Betrayer The Betrayer

Seriously.

How did this get into the portal.

One Chance One Chance

Touching.

When you defend yourself from the guy that tries to kill you, then you go home, that's messed up and sad. Pretty cool though. To people complaining about this being a rip-off game, just how much on Newgrounds is original? Maybe other games motivated this. Damn. And to those of you who complain about only being able to play once... well you obviously don't know how to use a browser ;D working on my third ending right now. If you must, just use FireFox, go to tools, then click Start Private Browsing and enjoy instead of bashing the guy.

Clock Day 09 Invaders Clock Day 09 Invaders

Teehee.

*Right-click, play, repeat*
I win 8D

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Well shit,

thats kinda... fuckin hard. lol
i think i played this like 3 years back... decent game, some sound would be nice. lol @ the game over screen. this is in no way offensive to me because i dont let jokes on the internet hurt me. like an emo. OH SNAP. lol, in anycase, im in agreement with shitkid95, the comments on these types of games are beyond hilarious. kudos

Torture The Emo Torture The Emo

Laughing so hard

Bro, im on the verge of death from laughing so hard at these comments, and people defending the term "emo". folks, its newgrounds. as in EVERYTHING BY EVERYONE. no one is safe from the internet. take your bitching elsewhere.

Back on topic, it was alright. i got a kick out of the single tear when you shaved his head. but it was lacking a lot, better luck next time. Maybe you can try something like adding screams, or changing how he looks! :) (LOL @ the people with "emo" in their screen name)