Slender Madness Slender Madness

Not bad at all, certainly better then I can do lol. I laughed my ass off when slender tried to eat the manwich. Good job for 5 days of work man!

GabrielBarsch responds:

thanks, how did you know that i took only 5 days on that?

Jerry 2 Jerry 2

Whaaaaat, another one? :O

I thought the way it ended in the last episode was perfect how his entire life and several of the characters lives flashed before us. Well, time to watch this and see what you did :D maybe just filled a gap? Ok lets see...

Jerry Seinfeld?... Oh. OH. This was uploaded on April FIRST.. YOU CLEVER BASTARD. "We're making out, I grab your titand you slap me? What are you, gay?" Lmfao

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

GOD DAMN!

THAT, is what I've been waiting for. Huge fan of the series, the plot, the characters, everything about it. You're a great story teller, hearing a voice for once seemed a little different though. But I actually thought it was a nice addition to help people understand.

Damn cliffhangers, CAN'T WAIT to see part 2!

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Not gonna lie

The smoothie skit nailed taunts 2 on the fuckin head. This was pretty crappy over all, and the last skit REALLY killed it. But the fat kid, the smoothie, and the "Luigi, will you..." bits we're great. Keep it up! (The good stuff anyways.)

: Subliminal Cut : : Subliminal Cut :

To be honest..

I thought I enjoyed this series when I was younger 'till I realized it was just a trend*. Sorta like every item for sale at Hot Topic, trendy. And to be fair, this particular trend isn't funny at all. I remember when this Germaine looked normal (as normal as 1 coil of purple hair is), and no she's some obese goth with totally stale humor.

Use Germaines looks as a metaphor for this serious... dying and slowly becoming ugly.

*by "trend" I did infact mean by most of the goth kids who claim to; be random/weird, love muffins, love invader zim/gir, like Dragon Force. None of that is actually cool. But hey, people need guidence in life I guess, haha. (I.Z. IS funny though..)

$eG@ $eG@

funny shit

I liked the different types of Soinc you used after every time he woke up. Like the old cartoon Sonic, then the next gen too-cool-for-whatever Sonic that said "that was...*strikes dramatic pose* Interesting." lmao. Not the greatest I've ever seen but for something you guys just threw together, it was worth a good laugh.

"Sonic my love, whats wrong?"
"Oh MY GO-"

lol
btw, the "yeah?...yeah...yeah?"... shit (reminded me of south park) was fuckin funny. The tails doll at the end sorta killed it though :\